- Retractable & Lightweight - Great to carry with you at all times so you always have scissors when you need them!
- Fit Inside KeySmart or On Keychain - Fold neatly inside of your KeySmart or attaches to your keychain without adding any bulk!
- Durable Stainless Steel - Hold up against daily wear and tear
- Easy Spring-Action Cut - This unique design lets you easily cut with one hand and minimal effort!
- Secure Closure - The folding mechanism ensures that the blades stay securely closed inside the scissor and inside your KeySmart until you need them.
These compact NanoScissors are perfect for cutting threads, snipping tags or slicing zip ties on-the-go. They’re a necessity for busy parents, business people and any one who commutes to work! These lightweight scissors disappear inside your KeySmart and stay safely stored until the second you need them. The spring-action cutting design lets you cut with one hand and minimal effort!
I found this tool very weak, wanted it to be able to cut a broken finger nail that might occasionally occur but didn’t really tackle the task that well.
è un accessorio che aspettavo da molto tempo, utilissimo per completare il mio keysmart pro, inoltre credo sia indispensabile averlo perchè aggiunge una funzionalità per utile uso quotidiano in molte situazioni
I love the nano scissors. Very handy and I am able to cut very small threads from clothing as they are super sharp and well made. No surprise from key smart. Only the best!! Thank you
I am so glad that I added these NanoScissors to my KeySmart. I was kind of skeptical at first that I'd even use them, but they have been so handy! I like that they fit in the KeySmart and that they don't add extra bulk. They are easy to use and have done the job that I've needed many times.
I bought it because I usually have a small Swiss Army knife attached to my keys, thinking this would replace that … but it is very difficult to cut anything with these scissors. I usually trim my fingernails with it, but it hurt my fingers to use the Keysmart knife because it just did not cut easily.